Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hello February!

Whoohoo, went to Sushi Express @ Citylink Mall on Wednesday with classmates after lesson ended for lunch! $1.50 per plate was really cheap and reasonable! Not really a lot of variety, but oh well for the cheap price :S Guess we can't complain much :)


The tower of our sushi plates combined! Haha, we should play uno stacko with the plates :p


Hehe, some pictures taken last week! :)

Wah suddenly my brother seems all grown up and dashing hur! :D


1st day of CNY visiting! :) Where our family ended up watching "We Not Naughty" movie as it was raining and we didn't went to the River Hongbao.

Happy 20th Birthday!! :D I gotta say I love this birthday cake picture! Not bad ah, for my lousy point-and-shoot camera. :S I need a better camera! :(


Yum! Strawberry Shortcake from 4 Leaves at IMM!

Posing for the camera! And he's wearing my shirt! HAHA. Okay lah, actually I gave it away to him cos it looks kinda a little too oversized on me, but just nice on him! BUFF already!


Of course, CNY will not be complete without LAO YU SHENG! :D Below is the before picture!


LAO LAO LAO. HUAT AH~


Okay, the aftermath of lao yu sheng hahaha. Pity my mum who had to clean up the table afterwards. :x


Monopoly deal with my cousins! :D Much more intellectually stimulating compared to Blackjack. :p




Ending off with a dragon! :D Made with much love and effort using folded paper stacked one by one, not by me hahaha! By my aunt! 

Happy Dragon Year to all! :)

2 comments:

  1. happy new year! tmr last day already xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah. :/ i wished we had 15 days of CNY holiday instead!

    ReplyDelete

Domo