Sunday, January 22, 2012

Double Rainbow, Double Huat!

I was taking a nap in the evening when I was being shock-awakened by a loud scream. Hahaha, my mum was exclaiming rather excitedly, "RAINBOW, RAINBOW.. VERY BIG RAINBOW!"

Through Twitter and Facebook, there was a sudden flood in the tweets about the double rainbow. WAIT WHAT? Double rainbow??! But I only saw one I think :( Maybe didn't see properly, darnnnn. 

Virgin shot on the rainbow from my house. Now upon zooming in the picture, GOT DOUBLE RAINBOW. But it is so so so faint :( Why didn't I realize it just nowwwww.


 The rainbow was so big that I can't take the FULL rainbow. :( If only I had a 'zoom-out' camera hahaha.


Another shot! Take note the greenish building!


The MOST AWESOME shot of the rainbow that I saw on Facebook, by this person called Bob Lee. Pretty nice! Thumbs up! And notice the greenish building from the above picture which was taken by me! Gosh! The double rainbow was SO NEAR ME. Perhaps too near till I didn't see the second rainbow hahaha.


Have you guys seen the Double Rainbow today (opps, should be yesterday already) too? :D


Wow hahaha, the person's reaction is abit exaggerating though, probably he is too excited. Which explains why I was woken up by my mum's 'screaming' of the rainbow just now. :) He seems so close to the double rainbow!

3 comments:

  1. Oohh.. Nice! Nyan cat was here in Singapore. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know.. your first sentence sounds like the beginning of a horror story

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha :x did you see the double rainbow that day too?

    ReplyDelete

Domo