Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Happenings


My favorite picture for this month. Handmade popup card but not by me though haha. :p

Some overdued food pictures. :x

Potato Depot @ Raffles City Shopping Centre Basement

Randomly chanced upon this food place haha. Cos I wasn't very hungry on that day I guess and the word "Potato" attracted me hahaha!


And wow, they got many different types of Baked Potatoes! *drools* I think I ordered the Turkey Ham set meal, plus a drink, soup and salad. Quite worth it I suppose. 



Salad and Soup

Baked Potato

And Yummyyyyyyy! :D Loves loves! HAHA. Looks yummyyyyy right. I thought it will be like those puny small potatoes that we see everyday in the supermarkets, but the size is quite big. ^_^ SHIOK!

Next up, 211 Roof Terrace Cafe! 
211 Holland Avenue #04-01. Holland Road Shopping Centre Singapore 278967

At such a ulu place :S I wouldn't even think of going into the shopping centre and it's on level four, who would go and notice right? :/ If not for the coupon deal, I don't think I will know of its existence. :(
 But then, it's a nice place to chill, provided it doesn't rain. Haha cos it's at the rooftop, nice place to chillax, have a beer or two and HTHT. Hahaha.
Menu
Hmm, it is indeed a "hidden paradise", considering its location.



Nice background! Good rooftop for chillax.



RAHHHH, I looked like a mentally-insane person in this picture. T.T 


Nice view of the restaurant I would say. HAHA.


Was B.O.R.E.D. while waiting for food. 

Yay food arrived! :D :D Ordered a pork ribs, prawn aglio and a dessert!



The prawns are really fresh and QQ!

Dessert
 Some peach ice-cream dessert. 


Not that fantastically good though. :S Took some time trying to 'pry open' the 'apple' T.T Display is nice but not very eat-friendly. Haha, it's so hard to even break open.

1 comment:

Domo