Friday, February 24, 2012

TGIF!


Was like this sick teddy past few days back. ;[ Took a day off sleeping at home haha! The school's doctor was really motherly! She said she will give me MC for the next day so I better take that day to sleep at home hahaha. Oh well, I guess she knows that I haven't been sleeping much (urgh those eye bags and dark eye circles!).
Yay, TGIF! But I still have a class on Friday. Darn, hahaha. Feels so lazy on a Friday especially. :/ Lazy to blog a long post or to upload pictures. Whoops! Maybe I will do it over the weekends! :D

And omgomg the video is soooo cuteee and adorable! Simply made my day! ;)
Quadruplets! How cool is that! Oh man, been reading about them at the blog too!
four-by-two.blogspot.com 
Cute babies right, feel like pinching their cheeks hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. take care! i imsg u few days ago but tink u dun use it anymore hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm, i didn't receive anything on iMessage. It crashed on me a couple of times though haha. It's still on beta. :/

      Delete

Domo