Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Confused Cook? / Senki

Went to Confused Cook? at Arab Street for dinner last weekend. Haha, didn't hear about this place before and I don't think I've been to Arab Street before! :P Yes, I know right, like a mountain tortoise. >_< And cos the voucher that we had was gonna expire in like one or two weeks' time, might as well utilize it now or never! :x The irony was, we had to make a reservation beforehand using the voucher as it was stated but we didn't know hahaha. Anyway, they let us in as there was still vacant seats available. Aiyah, at most if it's a hard rule, then can pretend to go outside (probably ten metres away!) and call them to make reservation. *grins*


Some Burger (Can't remember)

Pasta (Bolognese if I'm not wrong)

Rosti with Sausage! (POTATO)
HAHA. Like the last photo, the rosti! Cos it's made up of POTATOES. :P My potato fetish in recent months. GAH, I wonder whyyyyyyyy! Why now! HAHA. Anyway, the pasta isn't to my liking at all. :( Felt like I have been eating ketchup sauce the entire time which made me felt like puking a little hahaha. Can't really taste the other ingredients like the beef or shrooms either, the ketchup is a little too much and too overpowering. But still, it's quite filling though haha. Price range it's quite affordable I guess, about slightly above $40 for the 3 dishes. We paid only a few bucks HAHA, cos got $40 voucher mah! :D #likeacheapthrill


Next,

Senki Japanese Restaurant : http://www.senki.com.sg/

Sudden craving for sashimi! Hahaha, pampered ourselves to buffet at Senki. It's an ala carte buffet style, not bad! Can order whatever you want, no need to fight with others over the food, like the conveyor belt style, always have to strain your neck and keep your eyes peeled for any sudden good sushi plates haha!



Posing with the plate of sashimi. DIE ALREADY. :( My new year's resolution to lose weight has failed HAHAHA. BOO.

2 comments:

  1. wow. I have always been to walked past Arab Street, never saw this before. Will take a look or try when i walk past the next time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yup! :) My first time at Arab Street though, maybe there's more hidden gems!

      Delete

Domo