Sunday, March 6, 2016

Sweet Monster Popcorn



Chanced upon this promo poster and the 1st thing that flashed across my mind was, I gotta try it!!! HOW COULD YOU RESIST IT RIGHT? 

This sweet monster popcorn is from Korea, the shop itself (Bugis outlet) was blasting Korean songs and the staff thanked the customers in Korean too.

While my friend and I were proceeding to take a seat, the manager (I suppose), he was really friendly and gestured us to the counter and explain to us how to place the order patiently.


There are 5 different flavours of the popcorns, technically 4 I would say because 1 of them is sort of a repeat. The flavours are caramel, choco, caramel/cheese mix, strawberry and milk. 


After some pondering, we finally decided on the two flavours - Caramel/Cheese mix and Choco. 

Verdict: I really love the cheese flavour! Tasted like nachos :D The choco and caramel tasted alright in comparison. I do wished that they have the flavour of cheese ALONE, instead of just mixing it with caramel and TA-DUH, another flavour. :[

The soft serve is average, nothing too fancy. The price is $6.80/cup, but since it's currently 1 for 1, we got it at $6.80 for 2! Super worth it I would say. ^_^ 

It's my first time eating popcorn and ice-cream combo, would say that it's an interesting concept. But I must say that, it it definitely not the best, in terms of ice-cream or popcorn alone. :] Nevertheless, you should go ahead and try it once! I didn't regret though as the portion was rather generous and I might eat it again if there is still the 1 for 1 promo :P 


"You can't buy happiness, but well you can buy ice-cream!" <3

Outlet:
Bugis Junction #M01-K1
80 Middle Road Singapore 188966

Opening hours: 
Monday to Sunday, 10.30 am to 10.30 pm
62548951

No comments:

Post a Comment

Domo