Monday, January 25, 2016

New Year, New Bounce!

First of all, 

I would like to wish everyone..

A new year, a new beginning, let's make 2016 even more awesome than the last! :)

Since it's the new year, I promised myself that I would try out the new workout class that True Fitness has to offer. I got really excited when I saw mountains of trampolines stacked up against one another late last year. However, the trampoline class would only commence come 2016.

To be honest, I'm not a fit person, I thought of backing out when I saw the YouTube (seen below).


Looks fun but hell exhausting! 

The program is called "U-Bound" and I timidly booked my virgin tryout to the class on a Sunday.


My face after the class 
I probably looked like that, was really tiring but enjoyable at the same time. 
It is really a very cardio kind of class, and jumping 1 hour non-stop on the trampoline is no easy feat.
Good thing is, I didn't feel the soreness/strain in my knees as I usually would have when I did step classes. Seems like this is really no impact to the knees :) 

Interesting thing is, the guest trainer is from Taiwan and he spoke a mixture of English and Mandarin. I got just a little confused with the directions 左右. Other than that, all is good and he's really entertaining! For the first two tracks, I was literally panting like a mad dog, wondering when the 'torture' will end. However, after a while, I didn't even realise that I was actually having fun until he announced that was the last track. Hehe, enjoyed myself too much and kinda don't want it to end. I guess I did good for a first timer and survived! ^_^

Would definitely go again, but sad thing is, I would have to forsake my only yoga day for this as it clashes :( OH WHY WHY WHY...

I'm pretty shy, but I'm glad that I've met really awesome peeps at the gym, motivating me to go for classes when I just wanna laze around at home :x

Ending this post with a U-bound group shot with the Guest Trainer! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Domo