Sunday, December 7, 2014

Work. Eat. Gym. Sleep. Repeat

Haven't been active for more than a year here, feeling guilty :P

I guess it's true that once you start working, time passes by 'fast' in a sense?
Looking back, it has been about a year and half into my job.

Weekends never felt so precious before, yet at every Sunday night, you pondered where did they go to? :(


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, it has been about a year since I had been with True Fitness. Gotta say, I love those Les Mills classes! The motivation of working out in a group is really awesome, compared to running alone on a treadmill, I'd probably just give up after 15 minutes haha!

Bodypump, bodycombat, Shbam, Yin and Hot Yoga are those classes I try to attend on a regular basis. Of course, combat and pump are my favourites, need to tone those flabby armssssss! :(

Attending classes are fun, but booking of classes are a bitch, luckily True Fitness has the mobile app (iOS and Android) and the online booking portal shown below.
True Fitness Mobile App (iOS)
True Fitness Online Class Booking Website
I usually gym at the Harbourfront Centre branch as it's nearer to my office and I can reach there in half an hour usually. But the ultimate pain point is, evening classes are so POPULAR that you literally have to camp till the stroke of midnight to book and they are FULL in a few minutes! How absurd right! :(

Of course, you can pay more to qualify for the VIP membership, which means you don't ever had to book for classes like most of us commoners do, haha. They tried to sell me the Lifetime membership as well. I must say it is kinda expensive, 8K plus for 36 months and can only minus off the remaining balance of your membership. They should have allowed it to minus off the 3 years membership I paid, rather than the two years left. Had I known, might as well take lifetime at first right. :/

Today... I attended the True Charithon 2014! Every class is $10.70 and all proceeds go to the Breast Cancer Foundation plus you get a free goodie bag! :P 

Feeling awesome to workout for a good cause yeah! Shall end off with a group peekture taken with some of my favourite instructors below! :) 

Goodnight everybody! X
True Fitness Charithon 2014
With the awesome instructors and gym mates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Domo