Friday, March 18, 2016

How to Disable Ads in Kindle Outside of US (No Hacks)

Thought I would share my experience to all. 

Recently, I bought a new Kindle Paperwhite Ads version, YAY!


If I didn't understand wrongly, the ads only works in the US and since I'm staying in Singapore, there is really no point for the ads right. Even if it's non-intrusive while reading but still >.< I just hate the sight of it appearing on the screensaver.

Below are the steps to get your ads version of the Kindle to be ADS FREE! 


Less than 5 mins of your time, easy peasy!

1. Login to your Amazon account and make sure your Kindle is registered to your account.

2. Go to the Contact Us page in Amazon.



3. For section 3, click the CHAT option and a popup live chat will appear.


4.  See my chat history for details!


Super duper elated that my Kindle is now officially ADS FREE! And best of all, no hacks are needed!



Feel free to comment and share if you have any other methods to do so! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Domo