Thursday, December 1, 2011

Snore like a Snorlax

Aye, just came back from a chalet. Bathed and smelling fresh now! :D NSRCC is a nice place, the chalet itself was not bad too, just that the place is abit deserted kind. :/ There is an option of the shuttle bus to and from Tanah Merah but the intervals are quite far apart, like an hour or so.

The sad thing is, we could not find the location to wait for the shuttle bus from the chalet in the morning. Walked around and around like some lost little sheep. Well, the awesome thing was, we encountered a super duper nice stranger this morning! :) We were walking by the sidewalk and he suddenly stopped his car beside us and asked if we need a ride out. Ohmygosh, what a nice stranger, but freaking random! What if his intention was to kidnap us hahaha. So, he drove us to the Expo MRT station. Apparently, we don't think he is from the East side anyway, cos he doesn't seem to know the way to the MRT station and yet he still offered us a ride. Oh man, hahahaha. Next time if I get my own car, gonna be the Ms Nice too hahaha :p Good good, quite heartening and touched to know that there are still such kind souls amidst us Singaporeans heh.

And oh, want to go crash on my bed straight after I reached home, but decided to bathe first and now I am wide awake! :( Didn't manage to catch a wink of sleep last night at all. Tried but fail. I got owned by someone's snoring hahaha. Well, it was not exceptionally loud, just moderate. But still, I can't sleep at all :( Should have went downstairs to sleep instead on the sofa haha, but I am sandwiched between two person and I am quite lazy to move an inch. T.T Aye, next time must bring earplugs haha. I don't have any personal grudges against people who snores (really! not their fault anyway haha), just that I can't sleep because I am a light sleeper (most of the time). This is bad, I actually admire those that can just sleep anywhere, anytime, even with disturbances. :( Rawr, one important criteria for my future husband (okay, super random) is that NO SNORING. Hahaha come on, can you imagine like sleeping beside someone who snores every time they sleep? I think that would be emotionally torturing :S Eh wait, but who knows, I wonder if should either the husband or the wife snores like a snorlax, would the spouse gets used to it someday? Hahaha and maybe treat it as bedtime music :p

Alright, time to catch some sleep! :p

2 comments:

Domo