Sunday, December 25, 2011

I wish

I wish I wasn't such a perfectionist when it comes to certain stuffs.
It's like there is all these inbuilt expectations that you always have, and time to time, results in disappointments. But why the inbuilt expectations, is it really cos I'm really too looking for perfection or is it due to the standards being set before? Hmm.

"I think when you are young, you are hoping that this person will be the right one, the one you are going to be in love with forever but sometimes you want that so much you create something that isn’t really there." 
- Johnny Depp


On a random note, please please go watch the new Sherlock Holmes movie, caught it last Friday and it was awesomeeee! 5 stars! :p Got the suspense and it's hilarious at times also :D


Lastly, Merry X'mas to all! :)

1 comment:

Domo