Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Countdown!


6 more days to a short Bintan Trip! Gonna be away from Saturday till Monday :D And I hope our FYP presentation on Thursday will be good and we will get accepted for next term. *Fingers crossed* Haha.


What an awesome picture! Feels damn relaxing hur! Haha. I want to lie and rot my life away on the hammock too :( And hopefully no birds will hover above me and do their businesses. :S

Dinner on Saturday at Ma Maison at Parco!  :D I kinda like their low lighting ambiance and the table cloths are those flowery type, gave me a very 'homely' feeling. Haha. And the service is good too! :D


Retarded look. :( I was trying to block the camera. Tried to cover using the wet tissue but my face was apparently too big for it. Darn. :(


Wahaha pizza! It tasted not bad, like like! Cos the crust was not those sturdy hard kind. And see the table cloth! Very nostalgic and homely kind of feel.


Yummyyyy! Gosh I missed Timbre's PIZZAAAAA. I want the duck pizza and the seafood pizza! :(


The beef and egg omelette rice was nice! But don't be deceived by this picture, the portion ain't that big. I'm serious! Not that I have a humongous appetite or what, but I did feel a little hungry after it. Maybe cos I skipped lunch that day :x

4 comments:

  1. looks so yummy! enjoy ur trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe thank you! :D Bring back some sand for you! HAHA. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. So i thought that was chocolate sauce until I saw 'beef and omelette rice' -_- hahahh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! Now that you mentioned it, it really does look abit like chocolate sauce! HAHA. :S

    ReplyDelete

Domo