Thursday, July 12, 2012

Fruit Paradise

Dinner with Rebecca at Fruit Paradise at Plaza Singapura located at level four, it's near Aijsen Ramen, just that you have to walk all the way in! Apparently, it's part of the Ajisen family too. 

Due to the name of the outlet, I initially thought that they served only fruits-related food? Hahaha.

But I was so so so WRONG. 

Above picture is some cheese baked rice that I ordered. Looks yummy right! 
And yes, I licked the bowl clean. :D


 The pasta dish ordered by my friend. Yummylicious too! :D 

Next, we decided to try out the Fruit Tarts that they have on display. As we are sitting near to the display, it was as if the fruit tarts were screaming at us to buy them. T.T 


Looks more like cake instead of fruit tart right? Shouldn't it be round like egg tart? Haha.
Actually, YES THEY ARE.


They do sell in one big piece of fruit tart too! But it's quite big! 
Per slice it's about 6 plus, which we ordered that time.


 Chocolate Banana! Super love love this! 
Gonna be in the list of one of my favorite fruit tarts! :)

I'm sinfully happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Domo