Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Time Goes By So Slowly

Had a class at noon, which ended at around 3pm. :/ The class was pretty fun, about negotiation. The in-class activities were fun too. :O The tedious part would be the project I suppose, as we need to interview 3 reputable person who are good negotiators. Hmm.

Killing t.i.m.e. since after my class ended at 3pm, I have a night class at 7pm later, till 10.15pm. Oh well, I wished my night class would start at an earlier time slot, 3.30pm. Having too long of a break time can be counter-productive I feel. I would rather trade them for 6 hours back to back classes, then I could go home to have some dinner and rest for the night early. :P 

Prawn Aglio from Tea Party
The Tea Party Express
Singapore Management University
School of Economics
90 Stamford Road
#01-75
+65 68372137


My lonely dinner today before class. :/ 
Prawn Aglio set from Tea Party at SMU! It only costs $4.50 for a pasta and iced tea set! How cheap right! And for that price, I think it's super worth it. The taste is good too, considering the price. ;) But sometimes got long queue :(

One thing to note, always remember not to smile too wide after eating, 
go to the toilet to check it in the mirror first. :P
Else will end up like the image below.

.
.
.

TADA!
Hahaha true story! Especially since the pasta contains bits of garlic and greenie stuffs. :O

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this article. That’s all I can say. You most online shopping sites definitely have made this blog into wedding accessories cheap something special. You clearly know what you are doing, you’ve prom suits covered so many bases.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Domo