Thursday, December 27, 2012

The World Didn't End!



Okay, so I'm still alive and kicking! Which means the world didn't end, unfortunately. :P

Merry X'mas and Happy New Year 2013 to all!
Have you fulfil your 2012 resolutions yet? There's still a few days left!

I'm not someone with a habit of pinning down new year resolutions, one for fear that I'm afraid of being bagged down my disappointments in the event that (what if) I didn't manage to complete them all or most of them? I'll feel like a sore loser, hahaha. Oh well, maybe it's time to think of at least some? :/ At least give me the motivation in life which I am still trying to find. It's like I always have this whole in my heart which I'm dying to fill and figure out what it is. Gosh, certainly sounds like I'm suffering from an extremely early mid-life crisis, how upsetting :(

OH, how I missed Bangkok now that I'm back. :,(
Missed waking up to friends, everything. 
Well, guessed it marked an meaningful and fun chapter in my life. :)


Loy Krathong Festival @ Bangkok, Chulalongkorn University

1 comment:

Domo