Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Stop Calling Me!

Recently, I have received calls from these numbers. They called me so early in the morning! Somemore, the numbers themselves seems so suspicious, like some scam numbers or something. Haha I refused to pick up the calls, cos I recalled that my friend showed me once some weird number calling her and she said that it's a scam and you might need to pay for the calls should you answer it.

So, I did a Google search online and it's indeed a scam!
There is a lot of people that claimed to receive calls from +60301 as well! 


How annoying >:( But thank god it's not everyday, unlike some victims haha. Only once in a while kind. Else I'm gonna download some app to filter those numbers out! ^_^

The epitome of receiving a spam phone call! >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Domo